Powerful 2 Stage Air Compressor / Electric Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Rotary Screw Air CompressorBenefits
Both single and multi-stage compressors have their benefits. The right one for your application will depend on a number of factors. Specific advantages of Two-stage compressor design include:
1. Improved efficiency: Two-stage compressors perform less work to compress air to agiven pressure, which means your operating costs are lower.
2. Better reliability: The intercooling stage of two-stage compression creates lesschance of overheating, which in turn means more uptime and better productivity.
3. Less moisture buildup: Cooler air has a lower moisture content. Moisture incompressed air can lead to equipment failure and premature wear. Using a two-stagecompressor can potentially save you from having to purchase a separate air dryer.
4. Smaller footprint: For heavy-duty applications, multi-stage compressors delivergreater air pressure (PSI) at higher capacities (CFM) than single-stage machines of a comparable size.
5. Few maintenance requirements: Thanks to smaller components and cooler temperatures, wearable components don’t wear out as quickly. As a result, recommended service intervals are longer.